Hattie Williams combines over 12 years of therapeutic experience offering her clients enjoyable treatments suited to their individual needs.
Hattie is a born New Zealander and is a passionate snowboarder, skier, surfer and mountain biker. Hattie spent over 10 years working in the international business industry of Sports and Events Management in Sydney, Los Angeles and London. She then began learning more about the inner workings of the human body through massage.
Predominately Hattie’s first massage clients were London based elite cyclists and tri-athletes, all holding down city jobs, offering a wonderful variety of muscular conditions to practice on.
Now based in Chamonix, France, her clients range from holiday makers, to high mountain guides, elite runners, skiers and sports persons, to athletic locals with every day jobs. She understands the demands that daily office life, elite sports training and holiday sports place on the human body.
Combining techniques of relaxing Holistic Massage and Sports Massage (Neuromuscular and Myofascial techniques) you will experience a professional therapeutic treatment.
Hattie has been learning Craniosacral Therapy with the Upledger Institute since 2012. Fully certified in 2015, Hattie integrates this wonderful soft-touch therapy into her practice.
* * *
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in Sports Management.
- Certified Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner July 2015 (Upledger CST1 & 2 and Somatoemotional Release 1 & 2, Paediatrics 1, Brain Speaks 1, Chronic Depletion, CST for Contriception, Pregancy and Birthing).
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage
- Reiki (Level 2)
- Member of EMBODY and CThA Complementary Therapies Association.
* * *
Hattie works with a professional team of therapists based in the Chamonix Valley offering various treatments suited to individual needs.